Language kids WORLD
Bring the WORLD to Your Child ™
Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French, German & American Sign Language
Foreign Language Enrichment Programs for Schools & Daycare Centers
Welcome to Language Kids World. We are committed to helping children learn and experience another language and culture while having fun!
Our language acquisition programs provide children the opportunity to learn a foreign or second language at a young age, appreciating that they will have access to a more functional vocabulary because of it. The younger children are when they learn a new language, the more probable it is that they will achieve native-like pronunciation.
Our current foreign language enrichment programs for children at schools, preschools, and daycare centers include Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and French classes.
Why Language Kids WORLD
– We are professionally-trained, well-experienced, college-educated, native-speaking language teachers.
– We are the largest language teaching company in the Houston area that specializes in language learning for children.
– 12,000+ children have participated in our foreign language programs.
– We provide culturally-enriched lessons designed by language teaching experts specializing in childhood foreign language learning, .
– Our programs can be customized to fit your school’s needs. We offer both extracurricular classes (parent-financed) and in-class programs that you can incorporate into your regular curriculum (school-financed).
– Our curriculum is aligned with the American Council for the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) and the Texas Education Agency.
– Our programs are affordable and convenient, provided either virtually or right at your school, preschool or day care center.
– We provide students with the opportunity to participate in authentic activities that are similar to real-life situations, helping them learn a new language in the appropriate context to enhance their learning experience.
– We give parents digital access to our proprietary videos, voice files, flash cards and pronunciation guides, so they can continue to reinforce what their children have learned in school at home. Parents can also encourage their children to watch specific videos before the class to help them get even more out of our programs.