French Immersion Summer Camps
MUSEUM DISTRICT LOCATION
Connecting children to culture through language fluency and fun!
Give your child the gift of another language and culture with our French immersion summer camps.
Our summer camps are play-based and innovative, and provided in a fun and nurturing environment that fosters friendship and curiosity for other cultures!
Our fun, hands-on and interactive programs are taught by native-speaker language educators with extensive training and experience in language teaching methodologies.
Register today and start your child on the path to become bilingual!
Regular Immersion – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Early Immersion – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Afternoon Immersion – 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
$219 / Week – Regular Immersion – REQUIRED SESSION
$34 / Week – Early Immersion – OPTIONAL SESSION
$44 / Week – Afternoon Immersion – OPTIONAL SESSION
Museum District Summer Camp Location
Museum District Camp
At First Unitarian Church
5200 Fannin St.
Houston, TX 77004
– Early Immersion – 7:00 AM-9:00 AM
– Regular Immersion – 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
– Extended Immersion – 3:00 PM-6:00 PM
* This location is not a licensed child care center
Important information to make your child’s camp experience the best it can be:
Please feel free to call us at 281-565-1388
or email us at email@example.com
* Campers at the Museum District summer camp location will have recess in the outdoor playground area once or twice per day, always supervised by their teacher.
* Locations where our camps are held at are not licensed day care facilities.