COVID-19 Safety Protocol & Procedures
Teacher & Staff Training
- Teachers and staff members will receive training for cleaning and sanitizing classrooms and play areas, as well as procedures for monitoring camper’s health. All teachers will wear facemasks both indoors and outdoors.
COVID-19 Pre-Camp Protocols
- We will not require campers to be tested for COVID-19 prior to camp, but we request that parents monitor their child’s temperature and screen for any symptoms (as well as any other person living in the child’s household) for the 14 days prior to camp.
- Please let us know immediately if any person living with the child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Parents or caregivers must complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire before the first day of camp. This questionnaire will be emailed to you before the first day of camp and can be completed online.
- Every camper must have a current immunization record on file before the first day of camp to attend our programs.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols at Camp
- Language Kids World staff will check the temperature of all campers upon arrival. All staff members’ temperatures will also be monitored upon arrival.
- If a child displays symptoms of COVID-19, we will call the child’s parent, authorized caregiver, or emergency contact immediately to pick the child up. The child will be isolated as much as possible and kept away from other children while he or she is being picked up.
- If a child or any person living with the child is diagnosed with COVID-19 or is exposed to a person diagnosed with COVID-19, parents or caregivers must let Language Kids World know immediately by calling 281-565-1388 or emailing email@example.com
- Language Kids World teachers and staff will carry out regular disinfecting and sanitation of the classrooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for campers and staff, and teachers and staff members will take campers on regular trips to wash their hands.
- We reserve to make changes to our mask-wearing policy at any time and without notice.
For questions, please call us at 281-565-1388